Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm Here

  • I am still sober
  • Just been busy with life
  • The spring lacrosse season is winding to a close
  • I am ready for things to slow down again
  • My fibromyalgia has been off the hook the last few weeks
  • Some days I just don't know how to deal with the pain but yet I do
  • I am sensitive to weather changes, I can predict rain better then any meteorologist
  • I have a new sponsor, she and I could not be more different but we seem to fit
  • Trevor has been getting in trouble in school and has been a real shit here at home at times
  • His teachers are suggesting testing for ADD or ADHD
  • How much is it just being a hormonal 13 year old boy?
  • I am looking forward to the end of the school year, I need a break from dragging kids out of the house by 7:15, homework, projects
  • Abby has lacrosse tournaments the first weekend of June in Ocean City, MD, I'm hoping for lots of sun and good times
  • I hope to one day get back into blogging again, I'm around, lurking in the background, just staying quiet for some reason

6 comments:

Shadow said...

hiya! nice to hear from you. and school projects i've also had my share of, thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are still here. School is almost over here. Why would they want to test him at this late date? What 13 year old boy doesn't have issues? Sometimes I think they overreact. There is no such thing as a smart ass or class clown anymore it seems, put them on meds. Hope you get it straightened out.

steveroni said...

Yeh Babe...you're welcome back here any time. Do whatcha gotta do. But STAY SOBER NO MATTER WHAT! (That's an ORDER!) OK?

Queenneenee said...

I thought I was the only Mom happy to see the school year end! haha. A friend of mine has fibromyalgia and its a bitch for her lately too. Sorry you're in pain. I hate to see anyone in pain like that! Good to see you!

dAAve said...

ahhhhhhhh, life.

clean and crazy said...

keep up the good work, love the pics great dress, is that you you look awesome.