- I am still sober
- Just been busy with life
- The spring lacrosse season is winding to a close
- I am ready for things to slow down again
- My fibromyalgia has been off the hook the last few weeks
- Some days I just don't know how to deal with the pain but yet I do
- I am sensitive to weather changes, I can predict rain better then any meteorologist
- I have a new sponsor, she and I could not be more different but we seem to fit
- Trevor has been getting in trouble in school and has been a real shit here at home at times
- His teachers are suggesting testing for ADD or ADHD
- How much is it just being a hormonal 13 year old boy?
- I am looking forward to the end of the school year, I need a break from dragging kids out of the house by 7:15, homework, projects
- Abby has lacrosse tournaments the first weekend of June in Ocean City, MD, I'm hoping for lots of sun and good times
- I hope to one day get back into blogging again, I'm around, lurking in the background, just staying quiet for some reason
Under silver clouds reaching down......
1 week ago