- One of Trevor's best friends-Chase-lost his father in a car accident on the 15th
- He was responding to a fire call
- The funeral was amazing, firetrucks and companies from all over lined the streets of Sudlersville
- When they had the last call come across the scanner, there wasn't a dry eye
- It was an emotionally draining weekend but I am so thankful to have been there to support the family
- Ally was officially diagnosed with having migraines last week, she is on medication that she takes daily at bedtime and then imitrex for when she has severe ones
- I had to pick her up yesterday from school because she was having one, she took the imitrex when she got home and slept all afternoon. She is home again today. The imitrex works but makes her too tired to function.
- Tomorrow is Abby's 11th birthday
- We've been having more and more warm weather, finally!
- I am meeting with a holisitc nutritionist today, she's going to help teach me how to manage my fibromyalgia naturally
- I've been having some truly humbling experiences lately, can't say I'm enjoying them a whole lot but I know that I will only grow and learn from them
- Sorry I don't visit blogs and comment, I do keep track of y'all though
1 day ago