1. Describe your perfect day, from the minute you wake, ‘til you close your eyes.
My perfect day would begin waking up feeling completely rested with no pain, I would be in my ocean front home where I would have coffee on the front deck as I listened to the pounding of the waves. I would then make my way to the beach with a good book and my own personal chef would prepare my meals and bring them out to me so I would have no need to leave my beach chair. I would stay on the beach until the sun sets. I would go to bed early and fall asleep easily. My mind would be at peace, my body healthy.
2. What meal would you ask for if you knew it was going to be your last? Don’t forget dessert! hehe
I would have my mother's homemade mac-n-cheese with her infamous birthday cake which is vanilla cake covered in homemade chocolate peanut butter icing.
3. If you were moving and were told that you could only take ONE item from your old house and bring to the new, what would that ONE precious thing be (excludes children and spouse )
I guess it would be our home computer because it has pictures of our kids.
4. You’ve been given an all-expense paid trip to anywhere in the world – where would you go and why?
I would travel to Italy. I think it is a beautiful place that I would love to see in person.
5. The wisest person in the world is coming to see you personally for tea for one hour. He knows EVERYTHING! What would like to ask him or her?
I would ask where my socks disappear to after they've been through the dryer. Is there really a sock monster?
This was fun, let me know if you'd like to play along. I want to thank Molly for interviewing me!
• leave me a comment saying: interview me
• comments with e-mail addresses will not be published to preserve privacy
• i will e-mail you five questions. i get to pick the questions
• you can then answer the questions on your blog
• you should also post these rules along with an offer to interview anyone else who e-mails you wanting to be interviewed
• anyone who asks to be interviewed should be sent 5 questions to answer on their blog
• it would be nice if the questions were individualized for each blogger
find your fire
1 day ago