Friday, January 23, 2009

Dear God,

Ok, I get it.

I've had my hands on the wheel long enough.

It's time to let go and trust you.

Not just with my sobriety. But with everything.

Even my children who I love more than I love myself.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking care of us even with me standing in the way.

I am still sad. I feel a bit lost, shaken. My world as I knew it looks different, feels different.

I guess that's what I needed.

Maybe if I wasn't so stubborn, you wouldn't have had to get my attention in such a drastic way.

I just need to remember that you know what's best.

Is it wrong that I feel scared?

I hope not because I am scared.

Love,

Me

3 comments:

RipGurl said...

Sending you the Lemonade Stand award for great attitude/gratitude on 1/22. Come on over and check it out.

Lou said...

Get your attention...good way to put it.

Please resubscribe in new reader on my blog (upper right). My computer was messed up. My posts will not update in your links otherwise. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You are not alone, Tyra. I'll be praying for you. {{{Hugs}}}